Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I have pictures of a really cute altered art project that I made, but I don't have them downloaded yet - I promise soon! I really just wanted to update since it's been a while. This holiday has seemed to go by really quickly, though it hasn't been normal at all. So far I haven't travelled anywhere except for up to Dallas. We are headed down to Corpus Christi on Friday for my cousin's wedding. I have an idea in mind for her card, and will try to remember to take pictures of it. Sorry that I seem to be rambling this morning. I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday. May the new year bring you joy, love, and laughter!

1 comment:

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog. I love the new background. Can't wait to see some pics.