Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A small hint...

One of my best friends is about to turn 30 and I have come up with the best surprise EVER for her. The only problem is that I can't wait to give it to her. I'm just as excited as I know she will be. I'm headed down to see her this weekend and then I'll go back the weekend of her birthday. I've already decided that I won't be able to keep it a secret while I'm being poked and prodded by her curiosity. This means she's getting it early. I'm weak. And I've been tormenting her with the knowledge that I have a secret. Horrible friend that I am. Here's a sneak peek.
It's not much. I can't give up much without giving it all up. I think I can make it a day and a half longer. I hope.

1 comment:

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

the suspense is driving me crazy and i can't figure out a thing with the picture.