Saturday, January 31, 2009

Valentine's Tree?


I saw the design for this card here, and I knew I had to make it (which meant ordering a new stamp set). As soon as I got it in the mail, I sat down and made this; it just took me a few days to get it up here. I used the SU Season of Friendship Tree stamp and the hearts are punched with the trio of hearts punch that came with the Love You Much Bundle. I had purchased a book of K&K Company Valentine's Day Paper when I was waiting on my Candy Lane paper to be delivered so I decided to go ahead and use that up. I'm in the process of making several variations of this to use as my Valentine card this year.

2 comments:

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

how adorable. look at you go!

Jenn said...

I love that tree. I wish I would have gotten it when it was available. There are some really cute ones in the new catalog. I'll probably settle for one of those. Great card! Don't you love the 3 heart punch?!